Floral Wedding Design Classes
The Market on 7th Street offers hands-on design classes for the bride interested in creating her own wedding flowers.
This popular Sunday afternoon class teaches the essential wedding florals--a hand-tied bouquet, corsage, boutonniere and simple centerpiece--using roses, filler and greenery.
Instructor Virginia Glover, a Texas Master Florist, owns a wedding and special event floral company. Her love of flowers and passion for teaching wedding design has inspired Fort Worth area brides for two decades.
- The $65 class fee includes all flowers and floral supplies and is not refundable.
- Classes are from 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Sunday. View our calendar for class dates.
- Wear comfortable shoes and bring floral snips and a box for your finished pieces. (You can purchase floral snips at the shop.)
- You can register by phone, 817-377-3660, or online.
- Classes are open to anyone interested in floral design.
- Classes are limited to 12 students.
- You do not have to have any design experience to take the class. In fact, most people who take the class have no experience.
- The best time to take the class is about six to eight weeks before your wedding.
- You will get more from the class if you come prepared with questions, and you're welcome to take photos throughout the class and in the coolers.
- In addition to design technique, you'll also learn how to take care of and store your wedding flowers, and how and when to order your flowers.
- If you need additional design help, our instructor also schedules private custom classes on other bridal pieces--topiaries, cascade bouquets, kissing balls, pew decorations and large-scale altar arrangements.
View our calendar for class dates.
Click here to sign up for the wedding design class.
Call us at 817-377-3660 for more information or to reserve a spot in our class today.